IO Industries Inc. announces a new addition to the Flare camera series.
(London, ON) March 9, 2015 - The 4KSDI is a single-piece 4K/UHD camera head with 3G/HD-SDI outputs for connection to separate recorders and monitors. It features a Super 35mm global shutter sensor, interchangeable lens mount, and multiple output formats to support various applications. Designed for use in professional broadcast and production environments, video microscopy, remote video applications with unmanned aerial or underwater vehicles.
Features of the 4KSDI include:
• 4K global shutter CMOS sensor, APS-C / Super-35mm size (22.5mm x 11.88mm)
• DCI 4K 4096x2160 and UHD (3840x2160) output formats
• 10-bit 4:2:2/RAW up to 60p, 10-bit 4:4:4 up to 30p
• Multiple lens mount options (PL, Nikon F, Canon EF)
• Remote settings control with RS485 serial interface or handheld remote control and on-screen menu
• Tri-level sync input for multi-camera synchronization
• Small size: 90x90x60mm, approx. 730g (not including lens mount)